October is Fire Prevention Month, but you should make fire prevention and
safety a priority all of the time.
- Teach your children when and how to use E911 services.
- Have an escape plan for your house.
- Practice your escape plan, including gathering at the assigned safe
place or neighbor's house.
- Check Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector batteries regularly.
- Keep a fire extinguisher in your kitchen and check it regularly.
Sparky The Fire Dog's Website
for more information!!
Tuesday, 24 April 2007 23:31:00 -0400